Created a Earthquake Machine

Last night, I was not able to sleep. I had the weird imagination that I can create earthquakes using a machine much better than the device in film The Core. I labored with physics and discovered the fundamental frequency of earthquakes. (I am not a smart person so it took the whole night). I travelled the whole house of ours through time and used the time machine. It is the earthquake in the Philippines that is located on top of a mountain. The earthquake was greater than or equal to 6.0 to 7.1 in the Richter Scale. To be exact it is 6.3.

See I told you, I am not that smart. Earthquakes occur underground not on top of a mountain. I sold the equipment to the US Federal Government. For some unknown reason I want to do it. Little did I know I am a  CIA agent.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/08/11/Earthquake-Luzon-phivolcs.html

CNNPhilippines.com April 11, 2017 6.3 earthquake.


Mga Komento