Destroying the Clone Specimens

Destroying the clone specimens require the person trying to fix it to destroy the clone in all his aspects: The soul, the body, the spirit, the mind, the heart, the thought, and the envelop. This is a violation of Conservation of Souls. But it is the only way to do it. The clone of the being is a violation of nature being it like a cloned ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) which is a violation of the LAW. The children of the clone must be destroyed the same way as the clone. This was the recommendation of Colombian Army and Ethics committee. That is the reason why they do not permit clones to exist. The Colombian Army used to clone their soldiers when they "die" in battle for them to live again.

I was part of the team sent by the CIA to study Human Cloning and the effects of it. I recommend the total destruction of all the clones I have made in the past. I made around 10 Trillion clones of myself through out the proterozoic and panterozoic eons and thousands of others to win the war between my country of birth and my homeland.

The country of my birth is The United States of America and my Homeland  is The Philippines. The United States of America bowed down to the #PhilipPein nation. I invented two deathstars and Light saber weapons and laser guns. Watch Star Wars The Rogue One for the debut of these weapons.

Mga Komento